The January Luncheon will include the installation of Officers for 2015.
NBK provides services to several major afloat commands including a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier and three types of active submarines; assists numerous tenant shore commands to include Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division-Keyport, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center-Puget Sound and Strategic Weapons Facility-Pacific.
Captain Thomas Zwolfer graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1988 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Naval Architecture. He subsequently earned a Masters in Business Administration from Chaminade University . In December 2005 Captain Zwolfer relieved as Commanding Officer of USS BREMERTON (SSN 698). Following his command tour he reported to the staff of the Secretary of the Navy in July 2008 where he served as the Assessment Division Director within the Office of Program Appraisal. Captain Zwolfer’s most recent assignment was as the Strategic Programs Branch Head within Undersea Warfare Division on the Navy Staff.
Our social hour will begin at 11 am; opening will be at 11:45 followed by lunch and then we will install our 2015 Officers. Location is the Bangor Conference Center, Trident Ballroom, NBK, Bangor.
Congratulations to our 2015 Officers
President: Tim Katona
Vice President: Kevin Torcolini
Vice President: Bob Lamb
Secretary: Ruth Bond
Treasurer: Dave Ellingson
JAG: George Rose
- Please call Evergreen Transfer & Storage at 360 674-2762 for your lunch registration. Please call at your earliest convenience.
- Cut off for reservations is January 6
- Please give your name as it appears on your driver’s license.
- Spell your name to make certain that it will be correct on the gate access sheet.
- If you do not have base access, you will need to provide your date of birth.