Rear Admiral Sharp was the Commanding Officer, USS San Francisco (SSN 711). Rear Admiral Sharp served as the Program Executive Officer, Mine and Undersea Warfare, Vice Commander, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command and as the Chief Engineer for the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition. Rear Admiral Sharp was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal upon retirement after 30 years.
Our social hour will begin at 11 am; opening will be at 11:45 followed by lunch. Location is the Bangor Conference Center, Trident Ballroom, NBK, Bangor.
Please call Evergreen Transfer & Storage at 360 674-2762 for your lunch registration.
- Please call at your earliest convenience.
- Cut off for reservations is Sept 2
- Members without base access; processing time takes weeks.
- Please give your name as it appears on your driver’s license.
- Spell your name to make certain that it will be correct on the gate access sheet.
- Provide your date of birth and city of birth.