The 10 May Luncheon Speaker is Capt David K. Weiss, Commanding Officer Naval Hospital Bremerton.
CAPT Weiss reports to Naval Hospital Bremerton after serving as Command Surgeon, United States Africa Command. Weiss’s operational assignments include duty with Naval Aviation, Surface Communities and the Marine Corps. He commanded USNS COMFORT (T-AH 20) Military Treatment Facility
Captain Weiss’ military decorations include the Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit, Meritorious Service Medal (four awards), Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal as well as various campaign and unit awards. He is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Doors open at 11 am and the program begins at 11:45 at the NBK Bangor Conference Center Trident Ball Room
- Please call Evergreen Transfer & Storage at 360 674-2762 for your lunch registration. Please call at your earliest convenience.
- Cut off for reservations is May 3
- Please give your name as it appears on your driver’s license.
- Spell your name to help make certain that it will be correct on the gate access sheet.
- If you do not have base access, you will need to provide your date of birth.
A driver’s license from Washington, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri and New Mexico can no longer be used as the sole means of identification to gain access to Navy Region Northwest installations.
Guests who are escorted by authorized sponsors may still use these states, including Washington State driver licenses. Guests registered by a week before the luncheon should be on the base access list at the gate and may use a regular drivers license.